The existing bridge will remain open to pedestrians, cyclists, vehicles, and marine vessels until the new bridge opens in late 2015.
- the project website
- a project webcam
- the subscriber email eNews
- the City’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- public information sessions
- meetings and correspondence with stakeholders, businesses, and neighbours
- information displays in City Hall and community centres
- updates to local media
- quarterly updates to Council
- paid advertising/public notices as needed
The City will also work with partners such as the Downtown Victoria Business Association (DVBA), Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce, Tourism Victoria, Downtown Residents Association, and the Victoria West Community Association, and neighbouring municipalities to help keep those affected by the project informed.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like your contact information added to our stakeholder list for regular updates.Go to Top