Construction of the new bridge will begin in May 2013. The current bridge will remain open to pedestrians, cyclists, vehicles, and marine vessels until the new bridge opens in late 2015.
If you would like to learn more about upcoming construction activity, please join us at a drop-in information session in May.
- the project website
- a project webcam
- the subscriber email eNews
- the City’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- public information sessions
- meetings and correspondence with stakeholders, businesses, and neighbours
- information displays in City Hall and community centres
- proactive updates to local media
- quarterly updates to Council
- paid advertising/public notices as needed
The City of Victoria is committed to keeping the public and stakeholders informed throughout the project. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like your contact information added to our stakeholder list for regular updates on the project.Go to Top